Knowledge Management Policy
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation (MBRF) is committed to efficiently and effectively apply the knowledge management principles during the implementation of its initiatives and process which aim at producing and spreading knowledge, developing human capital and enhancing the status of the Arabic language, through:
- Developing and executing a knowledge management strategy and defining clear and specific vision and objectives, besides providing the necessary support to ensure their achieving the same.
- Ensuring the sustainability of delivering knowledge management initiatives exceeding the expectations of the stakeholders, while achieving the highest satisfaction levels, including introducing initiatives for conserving, disseminating, sharing and developing of knowledge in the Foundation.
- Effectively engaging employees in building an institutional identity and culture, which adopts best practices in knowledge managementin order to create value proposition to our stakeholders about the level of quality provided by MBRF.
- Managing the balance between knowledge sharing and knowledge protection of MBRF’s knowledge areas as per knowledge management manual.
- Complying with applicable regulatory and other requirements related to KMS, and continuously work on improving the system through constant review to assess the performance and achieve the objectives in order to contribute to improving the knowledge management performance.
His Excellency Jamal bin Huwaireb